University of Virginia
The University of Virginia’s School of Continuing and Professional Studies offers innovative online undergraduate programs and certificates in healthcare, business, liberal arts and technology.
What sets University of Virginia apart?
Founded by Thomas Jefferson in 1819, the University of Virginia is an iconic public institution of higher education, with nationally ranked programs, distinguished faculty and a proud history as a renowned research university.
- #4 Best Public National University (U.S. News & World Report)
- #2 Best Value Public University (Money Magazine)
- #1 Hospital in Virginia (U.S. News & World Report)
University of Virginia’s innovative curriculum
The University of Virginia’s School of Continuing and Professional Studies (UVA SCPS) serves adult learners by providing access to educational experiences that blend academic scholarship with workplace relevance.
- Undergraduate degree completion programs
- Healthcare, business, IT certificates with course credits that can be applied or “stacked” into undergraduate and graduate degrees
- Flexible online courses specifically designed for working professionals