University of Wisconsin–Madison
The University of Wisconsin-Madison offers top-ranked degree and graduate certificate programs that prepare employees to meet the demands of today and advance their careers in high-growth industries.
What sets University of Wisconsin–Madison apart?
- Ranked #14 Top Public Schools by U.S. News & World Report
- Access to lifelong career services and an influential world-wide network of 400,000+ alumni
University of Wisconsin–Madison’s expansive course offerings
- Innovative bachelor’s degree programs designed for learners with prior college credit in key areas including management, human resources and marketing.
- Capstone certificates covering in-demand areas such as applied drug development, health informatics and business analytics.
- Enrollment coaching throughout the admissions process to provide guidance toward achieviing career goals.