University of Wisconsin–Madison
Give your workforce access to a world-class education that helps them solve real-world problems and create a better future.
What sets University of Wisconsin–Madison apart?
University of Wisconsin–Madison offers a flexible online format that fits an employee’s life, aligned to their goals, ambitions, work and family. Their first fully online undergraduate degree is a Bachelor of Science in Personal Finance is designed for students who already have some college credits, preparing people for a variety of careers in a growing industry.
- Named a top 35 great college for its personal finance program by Financial Planning magazine
- Rated the #2 personal finance program by WealthManagement.com
- Employer partners share that UW-Madison personal finance graduates are able to advance more quickly in their organizations
University of Wisconsin–Madison’s distinguished reputation
UW-Madison is one of the best public schools in the country and is bringing a new degree program for wherever learners are in the world.
Key UW-Madison stats:
- Top 15 public school in the nation
- More than 10,000 degrees awarded each year
- 400,000 alumni strong
Talk to an expert
See how working with the University of Wisconsin–Madison and InStride can help your organization meet its business growth objectives while creating social impact for your employees and communities.