University of Wisconsin–Madison
The University of Wisconsin-Madison offers top-ranked degree and graduate certificate programs that prepare employees to meet the demands of today and advance their careers in high-growth industries.
What sets University of Wisconsin–Madison apart?
Founded in 1848, UW-Madison is one of the nation’s top public universities. It offers career-relevant course content in a flexible online format that’s aligned to learner goals and built to accommodate their busy schedules.
- Ranked #14 Top Public Schools by U.S. News & World Report
- Access to lifelong career services and an influential world-wide network of 400,000+ alumni
University of Wisconsin–Madison’s expansive course offerings
UW-Madison offers highly relevant online certificate and degree programs that prepare learners for dynamic careers no matter where they are in the world.
- Innovative bachelor’s degree programs designed for learners with prior college credit in key areas including management, human resources and marketing.
- Capstone certificates covering in-demand areas such as applied drug development, health informatics and business analytics.
- Enrollment coaching throughout the admissions process to provide guidance toward achieviing career goals.
Talk to an expert
See how working with the University of Wisconsin–Madison and InStride can help your organization meet its business growth objectives while creating social impact for your employees and communities.