Arizona State University
Provide your employees access to a world-class education that provides them with the knowledge needed to advance in their personal and professional lives.
The ASU difference
Recognized as the nation’s most innovative university, Arizona State University is committed to elevating the student experience by pushing the boundaries of higher education. Taught by the same award-winning faculty who teach on campus and are at the forefront of research and discovery, ASU offers more than 200 degree and certificate programs online in fields like business, digital media, engineering, sustainability and more.
- #1 in the U.S. for innovation for 7 consecutive years, ahead of MIT and Stanford (U.S. News & World Report, 2022)
- Top-rated curriculum designed by ASU faculty including Nobel laureates, Pulitzer Prize winners, Fulbright scholars and other world-renowned professors
- Top 10 for best online bachelor’s programs including #1 for best online bachelor’s business programs and #6 for best online bachelor’s psychology programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2022)
Partnering with ASU
in innovation in the U.S. for seven consecutive years (U.S. News & World Report, 2016-2022)
best online bachelor’s programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2022)
degree and certificate programs offered 100% online along with over 100 professional skills courses
Case Study: Starbucks College Achievement Plan
Launched in 2014 with ASU, the Starbucks College Achievement Plan (SCAP) helps their partners achieve their educational dreams. With just half of Americans finishing their college education, Starbucks set out to make an impact on their partners, communities and the world.
- 17,000+ current participating employees
- 4,700 graduates
- 20% of candidates say SCAP is a driving reason
- 3x promotion rate over non-participating employees
Talk to an expert today
See how InStride can help you partner with Arizona State University and support your organization to meet its business growth objectives while creating social impact for your employees and communities.