October 8th, 2020 · 4 min read
Why workforce education is important and drives positive change in the COVID-19 era
The global pandemic has undoubtedly triggered far-reaching effects on and challenges for the economy, workforce and education. However, now is also a time for forward-thinking organizations to seize the opportunity presented by the shifting landscape and drive positive change with workforce education.
Workforce education plays an important role in our COVID-19 era by opening up avenues to achieve business as well as social impact, today and moving forward.
Our infographic highlights trends and data that address questions such as:
- How can corporations contribute to meeting workforce challenges ahead?
- What does higher education look like today?
- Why does workforce education take an even more significant role during these uncertain times?
- What are the risks caused by changes in the economy, education and workforce?
- What is the value of corporate-purpose programs such as workforce education?
Share the infographic by downloading it here.
You can address talent development challenges
See how a partnership with InStride can meet the challenges of tomorrow, with action today.