1. Types of Personal Information We Handle
- Identification and contact information, and related identifiers such as full name, date and place of birth, citizenship and permanent residence, social security number, home and business addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses, and such information about your beneficiaries or emergency contacts.
- Professional or employment-related information, including:
- Education Information such as institutions attended, degrees, certifications, training courses, publications, and transcript information.
- Legally protected classification information such as race, sex/gender, religious/ philosophical beliefs, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital status, military service, nationality, ethnicity, request for family care leave, political opinions, and criminal history.
- Other information such as any information you voluntarily choose to provide in connection with your job application.
2. How We Use Personal Information
3. With Whom We Share Personal Information
- Internally: to other Company personnel involved in the recruiting and hiring process.
- Service Providers: such as technology service providers, travel management providers, human resources suppliers, background check companies, and employment agencies or recruiters, where applicable.
- Legal Compliancewhen required to do so by law, regulation, or court order or in response to a request for assistance by the police or other law enforcement agency.
- Litigation Purposesto seek legal advice from our external lawyers or in connection with litigation with a third party.
- Business Transaction Purposes in connection with the sale, purchase, or merger.