Desert Financial Credit Union (DFCU) is one of the largest credit unions in the United States. As an organization that cares deeply about employee growth and development, Desert Financial had previously established a tuition reimbursement program for its employees. However, the program suffered from low participation and lack of awareness.
To deepen its lifelong learning culture and support its employees, DFCU needed a new approach to support workforce education and sought out InStride as the right partner for the job.
InStride led the way in designing and delivering the InvestEd program that allowed for DFCU to invest in all of its full-time employees to match the investment its employees have made to the company and its customers.
Program benefits and advantages include:
- Delivers strategically designed program to fit DFCU’s vision
- Utilizes a direct-bill model that means limited out-of-pocket costs for enrollees
- Leverages a comprehensive, multi-channel marketing strategy
The InStride impact:
- Increased awareness: After just one month, there was 100% awareness of the program across the organization.
- Exceeded interest and enrollment goals: Within 90 days of launch, almost one-third of eligible employees have submitted interest and nearly 10% are enrolled, beating their own ambitious goals for the program.
- Expanded program: Just four months after launching, DFCU expanded the InvestED program in two ways: adding more than 100 new skill-building courses and offering employees the ability to share InvestED with their dependents.