Central State University
Central State University, an 1890 Land-Grant Institution and Ohio’s only public Historically Black College and University (HBCU), is one of the nation’s oldest Black-administered institutions of higher education.
What sets Central State University apart?
Since its founding in 1887, Central State University has prepared students for leadership, research and service. The university embraces change while remaining committed to providing academic excellence.
- Ranked #7 Top Public Schools (Midwest) by U.S. News & World Report
- 100% online undergraduate and graduate degrees, licenses and certificates
- Specialized support services available for first-generation students
Central State University leading the way since 1887
With a wide range of fields of study and support programs for learners, Central State University provides the rigorous education and robust support required by today’s learners.
- Undergraduate degrees in business, criminal justice, early childhood education and interdisciplinary studies
- Graduate programs include an MBA program with two concentration options