A global academic network with a proven impact
InStride, along with founding partner Arizona State University, created a network of top-tier academic institutions that deliver degrees, credentials and skills designed to meet the in-demand and future needs of the working adult student.
Explore the InStride academic network
InStride brings together top-tier educational institutions that have tried and tested online learning. We carefully curate a combination of education programs to meet the future needs of the workforce.
- #1 in innovation in the U.S. for six consecutive years ahead of MIT and Stanford
- 200+ degree programs along with certificates and professional skills courses 100% online
- Part of the nation’s leading urban public university
- Ranked among the top online degree programs
- Spanish-language degree programs were ranked #9 globally in 2019
- Innovative university addressing development and certification of critical skills
- Top 100 university in the world
- Ranked as #5 best global universities in Australia
- Known for academically rigorous programs in science, computer science, IT and engineering.
- Certificate programs include biotech, health care, data science, IT and more
- Top 15 public school in the nation
- High-demand certifications, such as data analytics and user experience design
Flexible educational pathways
With over 1,000 degrees and credentials, InStride offers options for every employee to meet the talent development needs of your organization.
Programs with targeted content that take less than a year to complete. Boost skills with a single course or stack courses for a credential.
High school diploma
100% online, accredited programs designed to help students in their chosen career path, providing a high school diploma and a career certificate.
A full range of degrees with a particular focus on fields that are in high demand and the skills needed to capitalize on emerging fields and technologies.
Master’s degrees, doctorate degrees, and graduate certificates to build deep expertise or add the skills necessary to capitalize on market shifts and globalization.
Enable your employees to earn both a high school diploma and career certificate aligned to your workforce needs
Partner with leading educational institutions to provide employees with the reskilling and upskilling courses they need
Education has the power to transform
See why leading academic institutions make a difference.
Represent an educational institution?
Learn more about joining our exclusive network of online learning institutions.
InStride's founding academic partner
Arizona State University offers a wide variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs along with certificates and continuing and professional short courses 100% online.
Uber and ASU: Driving toward opportunity
Launched in 2018, the Uber Pro reward provides drives with the opportunity to achieve their long-term goals. Uber provides full coverage to qualifying drivers and their families to earn an undergraduate degree or take continuing education courses.
- 250k eligible drivers or their dependents
- 60% driver awareness
- 80+ degrees offered
- 100% tuition coverage