Tap into Spanish-language programs that ensure the success of students in the global market and their long-term wellbeing.
What sets Universidad Tecmilenio apart?
Founded in 2001, Tecmilenio is one of the fastest-growing and highest-ranked “young” universities in Latin America.
- In 2019, Tecmilenio’s online Spanish-language degree programs were ranked #9 globally
- The first “positive university” in the world; home to the Institute of Wellbeing and Happiness, designed to help students discover their life purpose
- The Tecmilenio community is made up of more than 81,000 graduates, 56,000 students and nearly 5,000 teachers
Universidad Tecmilenio offers a variety of programs
The institution is part of the Monterrey Institute of Technology and Higher Education (ITSEM) System, an educational system with national and international levels in Mexico.
Spanish-language course offerings include:
- Bachelor’s degree programs
- Master’s degree programs
- MBA programs with specializations including finance, marketing and human resources
- Wellness and life-purpose development programs